The study and practice of surgery on the chest cavity and rib cage, including the heart, lungs and esophagus. Thoracic surgeons treat patients with lung cancer, coronary diseases, aneurysms and heart diseases.
- Dr. Wilson Tsai, Thoracic Surgery Explained
- Ep1: Vaping (Part 1) – How the Vaping Trend Started and Its Long-Term Dangers with Dr. Tsai
- Ep2: Vaping (Part 2) – Teen Targeting and Vaping Addiction with Dr. Tsai
- Ep3: Vaping (Part 3) – Over-Accessibility & Use Justifications with Dr. Tsai and Carly
- GERD and Heartburn
- Rise of Esophageal Cancer
Want to submit a topic?
What treatment, diagnosis or general information would you like to see for this specialty?
Remember your feedback is all private. Only the Hive80 curator on this segment will see it so don't hold back.
We want to give you feedback and information on the most compelling topics for you.