About Doctor Brian
Dr. Brian M. Kinney’s practice in Beverly Hills incorporates innovation with the latest technologies in surgical, minimally invasive as well as noninvasive techniques and procedures.
He is a board certified in Plastic Surgery, and is:
· Internationally recognized inventor and patent holder
· Past President, Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation (PSF)
· Past Chairman, Board of Trustees, American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
· Past Board Member, The Aesthetic Society
· Co-founder, International Society of Plastic Regenerative Surgery
· Lead researcher for Thermi®, Emsculpt™, Algeness®
· Researcher for Renuva®, Renuvion®, Motiva®, Intellifat™
· Co-developer of Algeness® and Attenuate®
· Received awards on advanced Breast Augmentation techniques
· Involved in innovation in fat injection and stem cell research
· FDA clinical trials for various injectables and implants
· Clinical Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Brian M. Kinney has a highly decorated medical career and strives to apply the most advanced methodologies in his field. He has performed live surgery and injections as well as minimally invasive procedures for teaching conferences in worldwide locations, including Moscow, Shanghai, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Manila, Copenhagen, Vienna, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Cannes, Paris, Belgrade, Dubrovnik, Melbourne, Djakarta, Tel Aviv, Monaco, London, Istanbul, Buenos Aires, Bangkok, and Mumbai.
Additionally, he teaches medical students and residents on specialized surgical techniques and has privileged staff membership at major Los Angeles hospitals including Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and St. John’s Hospital.