Profile Photo

Your Environment

• Public Group
  • 3 days, 4 hours ago

Members

Doctors will stop giving BOTOX injections due to coronavirus outbreak

Home Forums Your Environment Doctors will stop giving BOTOX injections due to coronavirus outbreak

1 voice
1 reply
  • Author
      Chris2019
      Participant

Has anyone had botox treatment during the coronavirus outbreak? I’m scheduled for some but might be cancelling.

Sophie
      Participant

While most hair and nail treatments can be done at home, some require a skilled hand: Botox and injectable fillers. You know, the dermatologist’s office is the first place I want to visit, but unfortunately, I can’t do it because of the pandemic. Botox and fillers are medical procedures that require very close proximity to the patient so I think now is not the safest time to do that. But if you are willing to take the risk, then you can make an appointment for the procedure but first, you will have to do a Covid test. By the way, I have an older daughter who is studying to be a doctor and I would like her to take a course and get a license to do Botox injections. So I found Botox and Dermal Filler training course offered by Dr. Hennessy Academy. If she takes the training course, I will have my own personal dermatologist who will come to me at any time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Want more Hive80?

You must create an account to continue browsing.
It’s quick, free, and members get unlimited access to Hive80.
Ask questions, follow topics, join hives, make friends, and be a part of the community!

Want more Hive80?

You must create an account to continue browsing.
It’s quick, free, and members get unlimited access to Hive80.
Ask questions, follow topics, join hives, make friends, and be a part of the community!