2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      Hive80
      Participant

Gift ideas for dad while social distancing | FOX KTVU

Gudurmez
      Participant

I don’t understand why no one has answered this question, because it’s actually a current and very common topic. The hardest thing is to choose a gift for my father, because he is very hard to get, and he has very special tastes that I sometimes don’t understand.

Rubikonn
      Participant

I don’t understand why no one has answered this question, because it’s actually a current and very common topic. The hardest thing is to choose a gift for my father, because he is very hard to get, and he has very special tastes that I sometimes don’t understand. I dream of the time when I can give him my favorite car, a Range Rover Vogue, and I will do everything possible to fulfill this dream. But speaking of the situation at the moment, I’m at a great distance because of the pandemic situation, and I found an online store that can make delivery to any gift you want and pay you can do with a card. Very convenient and high-quality

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Want more Hive80?

You must create an account to continue browsing.
It’s quick, free, and members get unlimited access to Hive80.
Ask questions, follow topics, join hives, make friends, and be a part of the community!

Want more Hive80?

You must create an account to continue browsing.
It’s quick, free, and members get unlimited access to Hive80.
Ask questions, follow topics, join hives, make friends, and be a part of the community!